“Bethlehem Worship and Music” is a ministry based on Colossians 3:16 which says to sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Songs in our Early Worship Gathering emphasize the heritage of our faith through mostly traditional hymns. Led by our praise band, the songs in our 11 a.m. Worship Gathering blend newer songs with the old. Our desire is to worship the Lord together, exalting Him and encouraging one another in the faith. Other music ministry opportunities include:
- Featured Music/Soloists: Bethlehem is blessed with talented singers and musicians who provide featured songs during our worship gatherings.
- Praise Band: Volunteers at all levels of skill and experience make up our praise band that leads worship each Sunday at 11:00 a.m. Those wanting to learn and offer instrumental praise are invited to join this growing ministry.
- Audio and Video Ministry: Bethlehem utilizes a number of different technologies in our services for both audio support and video support. Trained volunteers make up our Audio and Sound Ministry which is essential to our Sunday Morning worship gatherings.
B_YTH_ (Bethlehem Youth) is a ministry for 6th-12th graders and focuses on becoming who God has called us to BE as each are uniquely created in His image, by living a life for Christ as YOUTH, with direction from the Holy Spirit and God’s Word to pursue our calling’s. We do this by meeting together on Sunday mornings at 10am in the Upper Room for Bible Study and Prayer, and on Sunday evenings at 5pm-6:30pm in the Twelve Stones Building for a Message/Discussion, Prayer and Fun! We also have events throughout the year like conferences (like DNOW), retreats, lock-ins, camps, concerts, mission trips and King’s Dominion (Summer-Time).
Our visionary verse is 1 Timothy 4:13 Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
“Bethlehem Kidz” is a ministry devoted to Christ by serving children Kindergarten through 5th grade. “Bethlehem Kidz” joyfully embraces the role of assisting families in raising their children to know and love the Lord. Our children’s team diligently teaches children: 1) To know about God through fun, intentional, and interactive instruction and activities; 2) To know God personally through a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. Our children’s ministry includes:
- Weekly Sunday School classes (bible instruction and memorization)
- Weekly KidZone Worship (during the 11 AM worship hour: kid-style worship, bible lesson, and crafts; coming Spring, 2017
- Seasonal dramas and music
- Yearly Family Fun Day (a Fall festival of food, games, and activities)
- Yearly summer Vacation Bible School (intentional instruction, music, games, and crafts).
“Bethlehem Men” is a ministry to men, for men, and through men. “Bethlehem Men are devoted to Christ and understand the vital role Christian men fulfill in the life of our church, families, and community.
- “Bethlehem Men” are devoted to Christ in personal, vibrant, spiritual growth through worship, prayer, Bible Study, and encouragement.
- “Bethlehem Men” are devoted to Christ by lovingly leading their families through family devotions, faithful commitments, and Christ-like living.
- “Bethlehem Men” are devoted to Christ by being devoted to one another, helping each man become the man God wants him to be. Our men understand that devoted disciples are not just made in a classroom, but extends to casually hanging out together, enjoying hobbies, and helping one another with projects.
- “Bethlehem Men” maintain the function and operation of our church ministries and facilities. It includes construction, maintenance, administration, and counsel. Bethlehem Men embrace the “whatever I can do to help” philosophy.
- “Bethlehem Men” are devoted to Christ by intentionally seeking to meet a variety of the needs of our church family, community, and beyond. This is a further extension of the “whatever I can do to help” philosophy